Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 6

share something cool about your relationship with a good friend of yours.


I can't pick one friend...I have 3 best friends and each of them brings something special to my life! :) 


One started over a pair of shoes, back in my senior year of high school.  We barely talked after that, until the fall of my freshman year of college.  We randomly started talking about deep, life things and ended up taking a road trip together, that was the beginning of one of my best friendships, something that will last a lifetime! :) It's fun to think of the beginning of that story...oh how far we have come! :) 


My other best friendship started when I was 8, although we grew apart for a few years and started it again in high school.  She is so much like it me, it's awesome (most times).  We went through some of hardest times of our lives together, we leaned on each other, depended on each other...and we came out of it together.  She continues to be one of the few I turn to at all times! She's amazing! She also gave me a panda bear for my 8th birthday, and I slept with every night for YEARS until somehow it disappeared! :(  I miss that little guy! 


My other friendship is fairly new.  It started through boyfriends and although one of those may not have lasted (and almost both, eek), we have remained close.  We bonded instantly that first night we hung out and went on a double date...we had so much in common.  She probably knows my special guy better than any of my other friends, and I tend to turn to her the most in that area.  She supports me through everything, all of these girls do actually.  They all want the best for me, and I love them all for that! I'm blessed, truly truly blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment