Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 4

what is your shower routine? is it strict? right before, in there, and after. do you shower everyday? what things do you do in the shower? do you ever change products? post a photo of your shower!


I'm not a fan of this day post, I want something creative haha, but I'll do it anyway! 


Since most of the time I shower at my grandma's (where I'm currently living) I'll do that routine.  


I get up and put my puppy outside.  She then follows me into the bathroom for shower time.  She LOVES to lick the water and she'd do it the whole time I'm in the shower if I'd let her.  I get in and crack the door while I get under the shower for the first time and put my hand to her and she licks the water running off my fingers.  I then close the door on her and she goes and sleeps in bed with my grandma.  I then wash my hair, and rinse it.  Then I put conditioner in.  While the conditioner is sitting in my hair I wash my face and body, then I wash it all off, including the conditioner.  If it's a day to shave, it's a whole different routine! :) 


Oh and I have to brush my hair before and after my shower.  If I don't, it's gross.   That's day 4...I hope I can be more creative from now on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment