Thursday, June 23, 2011

Can't have it all...

I miss my Iowa friends.  I feel like I'm losing touch with them.  When I'm in IA, I miss my friends at home, when I'm home I miss my friend in IA...I just can't have the best of both worlds! :( I'm scared I'll lose one of my closest friends down there because I'm not with him anymore, I hope that doesn't happen, but it will be hard for her to be with his best friend, be around him and still try to be in touch with me while we both move on.  I ask people to get together every time I'm down there and it just never seems to work out.

I think some of this stems from seeing him this weekend, it confuses me every time.  I know we are not right and will never work in the "forever" but it toys with my emotions.  I don't want to stop talking to him, but at the same time I need to move on and be able to get into another relationship, whenever that comes.

I know I don't want to live in Iowa again, and this is where I need to be, but it's still hard to lose people I care about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment